Carrots are in season.
But they can be quite boring on their own.
So here is a zesty and delicious recipe for an easy carrot salad.
You will love its flavors, and the fact that it takes only minutes to make.
Grams + Hoki
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of mayo
salt & pepper
1. Chop ends off the carrots.
2. Half the apple, and take out the seeds.
3. Chop ends off the garlic clove and take off the skin.
4. Grate the carrots, apple and garlic.
5. Mix all three in a bowl.
6. Squeeze the lime and add the juice to the mix.
7. Scoop in two tablespoons of mayo.
8. Add salt & pepper to taste.