As we are following seasonal vegetables, the type of dishes and recipes we make keep expanding. This time we tried something out of the ordinary.
This is not a typical Azerbaijani dish what so ever, in fact, I found this idea online.
Giving yourself the freedom to try new things and enjoying the results (even if they are not perfect), is an essential part of living a life that is curious and fun!
In the process we get sparks of new ideas, expediting the wins. For me that idea was: “Why not ask the readers to share their favorite recipes?”, so that’s what we’ll do.
If you have any delicious seasonal dishes, tell us about them and share their recipe.
Enjoy this dish and tell us what you thought.
Maybe you have ideas for improvements?
Grams + Hoki
– 1/2 cup of quinoa
– one cup of shredded cheese (your preference)
– two peppers
– cook mushrooms with onion
– pesto (prepared, your choice)
– salt & pepper
– cooking oil (your choice)
1. boil water in a pot
2. add quinoa when boiling
3. add salt and mix until water is absorbed
4. place ready quinoa in a bowl
5. mix in prepared mushrooms and onions
6. top with pesto
7. chop and add the tomato
8. half the peppers and place on baking sheet
9. spoon in the ingredient and sprinkle the cheese
10. place in the oven at 400F for about 20 minutes